need a nice looking green grass or a nice trim on your bushes for the summer? Look no further we’ll shape your yard just how you like it.
PART OF WHAT WE DO ARE:
- Apply pesticides to remove harmful insects such as mosquitos, wasps, and ticks.
- Conduct general maintenance duties such as cleaning walkways, fixing fountains, and other duties.
- Apply fertilizer to help enhance growth.
- Take out weeds and dead plants.
- Trim overgrown limbs, hedges, and leaves.
- Uphold the landscaping design and ensure plant growth.
- Plant new decorative bushes, flowers, plants, and shrubs.
- Supervise maintenance repairs to equipment, landscape structures, outdoor furniture, and walkways.
- Advise clients on how to look after the landscape.
- Coordinate with garden designers and landscape architects to ensure the garden meets the client’s expectations.